Switching up my normal breakfast routine and throwing in a breakfast casserole. It also makes for great leftovers during the week if I get lucky enough. The kiddos tend to gobble this up and only save maybe 3 servings. This 5 ingredient breakfast is super easy to make and of course some good ol’ Franks Red Hot on top to make it complete!
- 4 Russet Potatoes – Spiralized
- 6 Eggs
- Raw Milk Cheese
- 1 lb cooked ground pork ( seasoned with salt/pepper, garlic, and ground fennel seed)
- Optional -crumble cooked bacon on top
Step by Step
- Spray 13X12 glass dish with EVOO
- Spiralize the russet potatoes, cut strings in half, and set aside
- Cook the ground pork and season with salt/pepper, garlic, and fennel seed.
- Layer 3 shredded potatoes on bottom of pan
- Shred some raw milk cheese on top
- Layer cooked pork on top of potatoes
- Layer last shredded potato on top of pork
- Mix 6 eggs and raw milk cheese together
- Pour egg mixture on top of last potato
- If using bacon add on top of egg mixture
- Cover with parchment paper and cook in oven at 350 degrees for 55 minutes
- Remove parchment paper and cooke for another 5-10 minutes
- Serve warm! Don’t forget to add some Frank’s Red Hot.
** I have also used organic ground turkey in place of the ground pork
Gobble up and Enjoy!